Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great post from Positivityblog.com

I found this while searching for personal development articles. It is an excellent post by Dereck Coatney of iwillnotdie.com.

Your Beacon in the Night

Your Beacon in the Night

Note: This is a guest post by Dereck Coatney of I Will Not Die.

I’m thrilled to be given the opportunity to speak to you today, even though Henrik turned down my original request to write to you about the most effective ways of being negative in life. The original piece, which focused on how you can gain notoriety and everlasting fame by being a snarky brute, was rejected, I must assume, because of the subject matter. Can you imagine?

I’m joking, of course; and it’s a good thing too, because I haven’t much to actually say about negativity–and do you know why? Because no one needs to actually say anything about it. In other words, read this: one does not need a manual for something already written all over the wall.

And it’s that that I’d like to write to you about.

 blog it

2 comments:

WorldmedTourism said...

What light

Unknown said...

Thanks for your entire labor on this web site. Debby take interest in going through internet research and it's simple to grasp why. SELF DEVELOPMENT